Monday, November 30, 2009

A tedious Annoucement

Ok, this is the week of hell. I have my applications due, my SAT subject tests, and my college film class final exam, and IB English assignment and then......i'm done. I'm pretty much going to no longer be desperatly writing essays. I mean, school work will still be draining my time but honestly, I like to write and i hope to be able to churn out more articles and give this blog the attention it deserves. This is going to be part of my college application process as an example of my work and I really want to focus more energy on both D&D articles, which i've drifted away from and movie reviews that aren't as massive as some of mine. I am aware that i write alot which can be intimidating, but i like to cover all the bases. Anyways, good show
from
EE

No comments: