Saturday, December 13, 2008

I hate black outs, As i hate 4th edition, all romance novels and Eragon

He who looks into the darkness.....oh forget it

Well as those of you in the Hudson Valley know, there has been a horrible ice storm and I’ve been out of power, and have hurt my right hand for the third time in a week by smashing into something.  Anyways, normally I’d post this as an excuse for why I haven’t updated recently with my own articles, but honestly I actually have a legitimate reason to post right now.  Over the next two months I am going to be doing a group review, where I review a series of books with a similar theme.  My current focus is RPGs, and I’m going to move out of my normal comfortable realm of Wizard sponsored RPGs and review everyone favorite alternate RPG publisher, White Wolf…..did I say favorite, I meant the only major alternate non D20 D&D publisher.  This would be a lot more dramatic of course if I could review each and every one of the White Wolf Source Book, or at least one of every game the’ve designed, but its not going to work, because I’m bloody poor and can’t afford that many books. So this is what your getting

1)    A review on Exalted 1st edition, with the single supplement Dragon Blooded

2)    A review on the second version of Exalted, using only the core role book

3)    A review on New World of Darkness, using only the core book.

4)    A review on Changling, the Lost, again using only the core rule book

5)    Finally, a general review on Swords and Sorceries, namely the Scarred Realm and Angels for Angels.  

from

EE

No comments: