Friday, December 19, 2008

Right, status update

Well i just had a snow day, and so I'm going to take advantage of this to get some serious writing done.  It is also suppose to snow on Monday, so I might be able to work even more, and Christmas break starts on Wednesday so I really hope i can get some stuff actually done.  Here are my planes.

First off, i realized that my Exalted Article that most of it was taken up by my personal views on White Wolf and what I like and dislike about their methods, so I figure that I'll just make an introduction article on White Wolf before i review any one product.  

Then things will commence as per normal, and finally I'll do my own Spin of the TF's homebrew.
Anyways, finally, as per normal I am in need of technical help.  If anybody knows how to manage blogs or handle technical stuff could you please Email me at Elijahz@webjogger.net
thanks a lot
from
EE

No comments: