Friday, October 24, 2008

Grrrr, another delay

Alright, now things were actually going so well.  I cut my giant alignment article into two parts and i was almost done with the first one, it just needed edition.  Then i went on add details to the second article.  So i figured i'd be able to surprise you all by making the article without an announcement, most likely to day or tomorrow.  But somebody (you know who you are) felt that i didn't deserve that sort of luck, so had my dog chew through my internet connection.  So i only get connection from my mother's lab top, at certain times of the day.  so it will be delayed due to transportation
from
EE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should finish the alignment article already and move into more interesting things. To be honest, although interesting, I just use dnd alignment as throwaway stats or something, and never really think about it until a paladin kill an innocent baby or something.

And EE, you really need an editor ;)

EvilElitest said...

well i planned to finish it this Friday, but due to my dog being annoying i had to wait until i got internet. So i might be able to finish wedsday and move onto reviews.

And i have an editor to actual articles
from
EE

EvilElitest said...

Ok, finished. I just need to get it edited and then we will be done. I don't want to do an alignment article next through, so i'm considering a review or something like that. maybe the Lich King vs. Sauron article. Anyways, any suggestions?

EvilElitest said...

Ok, finished. I just need to get it edited and then we will be done. I don't want to do an alignment article next through, so i'm considering a review or something like that. maybe the Lich King vs. Sauron article. Anyways, any suggestions?

EvilElitest said...

ok, i'm going to review fable next. Again due to my dog (Grrr) i am having trouble getting the edited copy back to the right computer.
from
EE

Anonymous said...

Well, damn. I've been looking forward to reading the rest of your Alignment Manifesto, & your dog ate your homework. Ah well, you've done a good job so far, so I suppose I should back off & let you do your thing in peace. I just wanted to let you know people are still awaiting the rest of your treatise. I hope to see more soon.

Zeta Kai

EvilElitest said...

finally, i'm done, thank god
from
EE