Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ok, i have an excuse

Right, so as my loyal fans (all three of them) haven noticed with a growing sense of frustration and anger, i haven't been updating very much. But i have a perfectly rational explanation, and by that i mean a series of half hearted excuses. Mostly i've been doing lots and lot of school work, so i haven't had time on my hands between work load, donating blood (really, everybody should do it, it helps people no matter what your stances are) and watching Supernatural at night.....ok that last part is just me being indulgent. The problem is that i normally have this problem in terms of being unable to commit myself to do things, so i've decided i will spend an hour and a half every day writing for the blog except for Tuesday and Thursday where it will only be an hour. Honestly, i really do need to get better work habits, so it will be most likely be better for me, so expect more frequent updates in the coming weeks
thanks
from
EE

4 comments:

Patrick C said...

I know how you feel. I have tried, on a number of occasions, to force myself onto a "one post per day, come hell or high water" sort of program, with varying success (by which I mean that sometimes it doesn't work very well, and sometimes it doesn't work at all!). I do understand about the schoolwork though (and about Supernatural...).

EvilElitest said...

Yeah, my problem is that i have so much to do that i barely have time to write, all my free time is away from the computer. I think if i could just get this next aligniment article out of the way i'd be much better off, but it is really a hard piece because i'm going into the tricky little details about the system. And supernatural is an addicting show so between that, OOTS, and the Elder Scrolls series (playing Morrowind and Oblivion at the same time) i'm short on time.

Anonymous said...

You can always write about how bad Eragon is, or how good my story is ;)

EvilElitest said...

I'll get to that, don't worry, but for now i want to make sure i get this up. I realized the reason why i was going to slow was that i was trying to fit essentially three articles into one, so i'm going to split the alignment parts up. Part 2 won't be that interesting to D&D people, its basically explaining what LG, NE and CN are basically and how you can move along the scale, while part 3 will go into a rant about the good alignimente