Saturday, March 28, 2009

Delay, and requrest, but a shining future ahead

My week has been delayed because my main computer has been really been screwed up, so my articles have been slowed because i needed to fix the damn thing. That being said, my Bioshock review is going along nicely, and i'm still trying to recover my Exalted review, which was sadly lost. However, that is just a matter of time and searching, and should work out nicely. But until then, does anybody know how to solve a problem with Baldur's gate. I can install the first game fine, but the second on is resisting my efforts. Every time I try to install it, this message appears

"Error installing iKernel.exe: (0x10000), and i have no idea how to fix that, dispite looking on the internet. If anybody could give me a hand, that would be great.
thanks
from
EE

No comments: